Sunday, June 22, 2014

The tallest tower I ever built

When I built the tallest tower I had ever built I had to stand on a chair. It was taller than my dad and my mom! It was about a foot from the ceiling but then it started to sway. I tried to keep it up with my hands but you know how hard it is to keep up a block tower.

I made the tower out of Keva planks. I had never really used Keva planks before even though I had about 50 of them already. But then my uncle sent me 200 Keva planks and an instruction booklet with twenty buildings and instructions about how to build them.


Here is a picture of me building the tower when it wasn't quite done. It was so tall my mom had to finish it:


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post! I'm glad you're enjoying your Keva blocks. :-) meow!

    ReplyDelete